Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We are Here




Alright. I have decided to give this a try. Seems like a great way to keep in touch with our families!! (And I am attaching a sweet swimsuit picture to see if anyone will look at our blog!!) :)
Update: Juan wanted me to take off our "sweet swimsuit" picture. What a baby!! So here's one thats not too "swimsuitish." How pretty is the water in Bermuda?!

8 comments:

Kacie said...

I found you! What do I win for being the first posting? You guys look so nice in "all of your swimsuit!" Who is that a quote from?

Rachel Johnson said...

Kacie is the winner!!!! You win a big kiss.... SMOOCH!!

Kacie said...

lucky me!!!!!

kEllY said...

I found you, too! I am so glad you have a blogggg. Too fun!

kEllY said...

I'm looking at your picture and it is just not fair that you both have hot bodies. David and I couldn't pull that off! No one would ever look at our blog again! I guess I shouldn't drag David into this. So, just me... no bikini!

Joyce said...

HEY! I am so excited to see you in the Blog world. We need to do lunch again soon! LOVE YA!

michele said...

Kacie, it's Aaron! "In lots of different ways ..."

KAT said...

Hey guys!!! We found you too YEAH!! Can't wait to see more pics!!! Love ya